I'm really not a big fan of Wednesdays. It's kinda been a sucky week and we're only half way through. Ugh.
Today was another uneventful day. The best part had to be the super, amazing nap that lasted a solid two hours. I usually set an alarm clock to keep me from getting too carried away, but I don't typically need it. Today was the exception! I probably could have rolled back over and slept longer, but that would have qualified me for feeling guilty, so my bliss eventually came to an end.
These kids are driving me insane. I wish I were the type to keep them entertained all summer, but I'm beginning to think they enjoy being lazy for a while. Who can blame them, really. I just wish they got along better. This house would be so much more peaceful and pleasant. Instead, I'll just count the days till they go back to school. Little @&"$#%!
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow. Yay. I have to get three or four fillings. I've only had one other in my life, maybe twenty years ago, so I have no idea what's in store for me. On a positive note, Kat has to get a couple, too, so we can suffer together. Cool.
I'm looking forward to the weekend. My house needs a major dusting, more than one person can handle. The floor grinding reeked major havoc on the dusting situation. It's going to take the whole village to tackle this one.
Aside from the dusting, a little relaxing is in order. We got our asses handed to us this past weekend, he's worked longer days this week, and the heat sucks. So aside from the typical stuff and a little forced socializing, we're counting on hiding.
As for now, it's movie time. Tonight it's "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief".
Well, until tomorrow...
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment