![]() |
| The Fresh Bite |
With the end of summer comes a billion things to do. Not major stuff, but it seems like I've had a thousand errands and phone calls to make over the last several days.
One thing that has resurfaced is Kat's dog bite situation. It's time to finalize everything with the insurance company, including the pictures of her arm. I found the progressive pictures today.
![]() |
| After Stitches |
It's crazy how this experience has changed her. I'm not sure she will ever fully trust a dog again, or at best, a very long time. She even gets nervous with Tobi sometimes (but I think he messes with her on purpose sometimes ~ he can totally sense her fear!).
| 5 Months Later |
School is almost here! I'm so thrilled! The environment at work is starting to change a little already. School faculty and administration are headed back to school and the pace is picking up a little. I can wait to get back to the insane normality of the school year!
I can't remember what year I got my class ring. Sophomore, maybe? What year are you supposed to get it? I introduced the idea to Kat yesterday, who had never heard of the tradition. I can't wait to get her one! JD was appalled that I told her about it! Hahahaha! He says we could have saved ourselves a few hundred! Ha! He's such a cheap old man! I love it! We go to the high school on Monday to buy our spirit wear and sign up for extracurricular activities. Yes, I said ours! Haha! I have to have my own MHS shirt! Yay for school spirit! (OMG - yearbooks are $75! A freakin' fortune! *gag*)
Anyway, there really hasn't been anything exciting going on around here lately, just the usual stuff. The latest WEEDS season started last night so Kat and I will start it today! The highlight of our day!!
So, until later...
~n~
PS: Is this gorgeous, or what?



No comments:
Post a Comment