Friday, April 1, 2011

Every day a smile.



At the end of the day, this is the one. There's nothing spectacular about the picture itself, but the scene is what gets me.

I went to the farmers market today and loaded up on tons of fruit, a couple plants for the front yard, and even stopped by Half Price and found something new to read. The weather was spectacular.

When I came home and unloaded everything, I thought my husband would appreciate the display of fruit that awaited his (late, as usual) arrival. So I attempted a text him a picture.

The only thing missing was his drool! Every day this darn dog does something to make us laugh or smile. Today is no exception!

And so, Tobi officially makes his first appearance (of many, I'm sure) as my captured moment of the day.

Happy Friday :)

~n~

No comments:

Post a Comment