I don't have much time for an update today. Hopefully I will soon for a more detailed description of what's been going on around here, but for now, while I have it and I remember :) I'll post my fondant cake from last week...
I took my first Wilton class on Tuesday. We made a bow and prepped a few flowers. It's wasn't what I expected, but over all, it was nice to get out and learn something new.
I made this the next day for Felicia's sister, Christina's 18th birthday. I just hope it tasted as good as it looked!! I can admit, though, it looked good! I was especially proud of the cleanliness of the design. I've never paid for a cake that looked this cool! And of course, it automatically enlisted me for the kids' cakes for the rest of my life! Hehe! That's okay, though! I enjoy it! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment